Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Baja


So in a few weeks I will be headin on a trip to Mexico. And while I have been to Mexico many times, I am particularly excited about this trip. First, this is the first time that I will be heading to Baja Mexico. Every other time I have been to Acapulco, Cancun, etc... Don't get me wrong, they have been very fun trips. But this time I am going to be staying at a beautiful beach house that is right on the beach. I mean, its backyard is the beach. So, in my excitement, I thought I would share some photos to make you all extremely jealous.

1 Comments:

Blogger W Smith said...

ah. yes. what a joy that was. pure bliss. when should we go this year? I'm thinking late august again...mostly because I most likely wont be around for the rest of the summer months.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home